© 2010 Julie Jones, Consulting Services.
Hello, welcome to the Estate Documents Organizer, a master-planned, 3-ring binder with A-Z tabs and easy-fill forms. I created this system for myself and my family to save time and stress in the estate management process. This modernized documents organizer includes the newly recognized field of digital assets--your "online life." Both my family and our professional advisors feel this is an invaluable tool. Emergency Preparedness and peace of mind for the future are gifts I want to share with you.
Click on the icons above, to see book sample forms.
Julie Jones, Consulting Services
Do You Have "Information Insurance"?
Can you answer this list of 7 questions TODAY?
- Who is organizing your affairs? Eventually, who is managing? Are you leaving a Legacy?
- What are the official documents you need?
- Where are the important records LOCATED?
- When should your personal information be accessible, by whom?
- Why prepare now and use professionals?
- Which “time-savers” will your family inherit?
- How can you start/ be ready for emergencies?
You need the "ESTATE DOCUMENTS ORGANIZER"
Create "Facts on File Book"
Find the Documents - Fast
You have the best resource list and can organize
YOUR LIFE STORY…NOW
- Digital Assets: prepare an “online life" list of passwords and electronic records for income and expenses
- Family and Pets: record all the information about loved ones
- House/Property: complete estate planning documents
- Investments: provide samples of statements for savings/income/expenses
- Legal Docs: create and file official papers and policies
- Medical: ensure records are current, with “Directives”
COMPLETE YOUR PERSONAL RECORD NOTEBOOK